Do you know your body type? If you don’t, you might not be getting the best results from your fitness regimen. Read on if you want to be able to identify which of the three body types you are and if you want to get some of our specific fitness tips for it.
The first main body type is known as an ectomorph. This type has a naturally thin or slim build. Furthermore, this type has a fast metabolism and difficulty gaining weight.
A few tips for Ectomorphs:
– Put an emphasis on the intensity of your workout rather than the duration.
– Try not to focus too much on cardiovascular exercises, like jogging.
– Focus more on compound exercises that target many muscles, like the squat.
– Make sure that you are getting enough healthy calories each day through your nutrition plan.
– Be sure you are getting enough protein in your diet by taking the 100% Platinum Standard Whey Protein Supplement.
– An effective muscle mass building supplement, like Micronized Creatine, would also be a good idea.
The second main body type is called a mesomorph, which has a naturally strong, athletic build. What’s more is that this type has a moderate metabolism and can easily gain muscle mass.
Some suggestions for Mesomorphs:
– Put an emphasis on weight training, but don’t neglect cardio.
– Be sure that you eat enough healthy foods every day, but try not to overdo it.
– Take an effective pre-workout product, such as the N.O. Erupt Supplement.
The third and final main body type is known as an endomorph. It can best be described as a “stocky” build that tends to be short in height. Additionally, this type has a slow metabolism and easily gains both muscle and fat. Fat is also difficult to lose.
A few recommendations for Endomorphs:
– Never neglect cardio.
– Avoid foods high in fat and/or sugar.
– Make sure that you are not consuming too many calories on a daily basis.
– Take any of our powerful fat loss supplements, like our Lipoxy Shred Elite.
Are you thinking that you aren’t exactly like an ectomorph, mesomorph, or endomorph? If so, don’t worry. It’s possible for people to have a mixture of characteristics from the three different body types. If this is the case, pick and choose specific fitness tactics that will work uniquely for you.
Keep in mind that getting your ideal physique may be more challenging for you than other people depending on your specific body type. However, this should not discourage you. Anyone and everyone can absolutely get the body that they want with the right nutrition, exercise, and dedication!
Based on these criteria, which body type are you? Do you have other fitness tips geared to each body type?
P.S. Make sure that you check us out on a variety of social media networks for even more nutrition and exercise tips. We look forward to connecting with everyone!
“Plus” us on Google Plus: http://plus.google.com/+Winnersnutrition/posts
“Like” us on Facebook: www.facebook.com/winnersnutrition
Send us a “tweet” on Twitter: www.twitter.com/winnersnutri
“Follow” us on Pinterest: www.pinterest.com/winnersnutri